05 Julai, 2010

i dun think u sh0uld read this ~







Dear Diary... last friday i went for PAC (PTD Assessment Centre) this is a 2nd stage after passed the examination.. the whole day program did gave me new perception of people..new experience..new knowledge and even new thought.. i've been seeing and meeting with different type of people which makes me realized..human are all d same n wats make they differ is how they carry their attitude n how they behave.. sometimes..people may like u or maybe hate u..its individual characteristics dat makes u different from others.. thus..dat s0 obvious..how people trying to manipulate you n people here tend to compete you in any ways..which they might even makes you look foolish infront of others n d moderator..which makes me wonder somehow.. this i can relate this situation to 'cruelty'... as for me..i believed..i have been being my true self during the whole program.. anyway..its a good exposure to me..how well and how true man can be..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

aku hargai setiap kata-katamu..terima kasih ^-^