Anda suka minum teh? Saya pasti ramai yg suka..bermacam jenis teh ada di pasaran seperti Green Tea, Black Tea, White Tea, Oolong Tea dan Herbal Tea.. Biar apapun kesukaan anda.. tahu tak banyak kelebihan kalau minum teh ni..saya sendiri penggemar Teh..terutamanya Teh Hijau..sebelum ni saya suka teh hijau keluaran dr Jepun yg packing dia warna hijau..sbb yg special nya teh ni..setiap teabag tu tak pakai stapler mcm kebanyakan teh dipasaran..tapi teh keluaran jepun tu sekarang mcm dah tiada dipasaran..lebih2 lagi selepas peristiwa Tsunami dan gempa bumi yg melanda Jepun yg melibatkan penyebaran Nuklear.. mungkin mereka ingin mengambil langkah berjaga2 sbb tu produk ni tiada lagi di pasaran.. lepas tu saya masih minum teh hijau tapi jenama Ten Ren..yang ni dari Taiwan..lebih kurang dr keluaran Jepun..tapi dia tak sesedap Produk Jepun la.. hehe..
ini produk green tea Ten Ren
tapi saya suka lg yg ni..lg clear..sedap..tapi dah takde kt market.. :(
Apa2 pun sangat banyak kelebihan minum teh..hari ni saya nak kongi kelebihan Teh Hijau ^^
- Weight Loss. Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
- Diabetes. Green tea apparently helps regulate glucose levels slowing the rise of blood sugar after eating. This can prevent high insulin spikes and resulting fat storage.
- Heart Disease. Scientists think, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping keep them stay relaxed and better able to withstand changes in blood pressure. It may also protect against the formation of clots, which are the primary cause of heart attacks.
- Esophageal Cancer. It can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer, but it is also widely thought to kill cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissue around them.
- Cholesterol. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It is said to delay the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Studies carried out on mice showed that green tea protected brain cells from dying and restored damaged brain cells.
- Tooth Decay. Studies suggests that the chemical antioxidant “catechin” in tea can destroy bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions
- Blood Pressure. Regular consumption of green tea is thought to reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression. Theanine is an amino acid naturally found in tea leaves. It is this substance that is thought to provide a relaxing and tranquilizing effect and be a great benefit to tea drinkers.
- Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial. Tea catechins are strong antibacterial and antiviral agents which make them effective for treating everything from influenza to cancer. In some studies green tea has been shown to inhibit the spread of many diseases.
- Skincare. Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of aging, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.