13 Januari, 2012

Those I misses s0 much




Suddenly, I've been missing some of my friends that I used to keep-in-touch before.. But under some circumstance, we don't catch-up each other stories anymore through phone or seeing each other..even though sometimes I'd like to know their latest stories.. there is something stop me from doing that.. coz some of these friends are married or have very busy life..I am scared if I call them, it might be disturbing.. so what can I do is always active on my FB..so that I can be updated with their stories..(even though not knowing all the news directly..) I'm happy if I saw my friend's story like getting married or updates about their pregnancy..wish to say congratulations..but that's not what I do..what I do is..I only pray for their happiness are for ever which this is what I think I can do best for them.. Aminn..

sometimes..I'll remember all the pieces of the sweet memories when with them..it can make me laugh, smile, or even cry sometimes..(I know.. most of my friends said that I'm look colder..but they wouldn't know that I'm very fragile inside actually..)..
But I do appreciates all the memories which I shared with them..I will keep them deeply in my heart..

I misses them.. but at the same time I'm really happy for them..as they already found what they need and what they want .. I wish nothing but the best for them ..

I guess this is what people called as a 'life-cycle'.. U have to bear with it.. It is n0t a choice for you to choose..Either u want it or not.. this is the life cycle~

1 ulasan:

aku hargai setiap kata-katamu..terima kasih ^-^