10 Januari, 2012

True Story : A Friend of Mine

What is the meaning of a friend to you? Honestly, I do feel like the idea of true friends are bring-out the best of each other.. and I'm blessed with so many good friends surrounding me for all this while..

But I do have a friend which I believe is not a true friend..this is the first time I'm facing this kind of friend.. A friend who only think about herself..all nothing but herself.. It just after awhile for me to realized that she has been using me for her own benefits..Nowadays, whenever I'm thinking about her..it makes my heart broken ..


Let's named her as Z (not a real name). she was my friend since primary school (such a long time,huh!) yet, we don't have good record back then..
During school, we tend to argue about small things..what I remembered, I couldn't accept her behavior (she seems to be jealous whenever I've got better than her like grades we got for exams) .

When we're in Standard 6.. She's got an A for Math but I only got B. That's make she feels winning over me (
which I was s0 heartless about it..bla..bla..bla..it's not a big deal) So...that day she just rushing to get home and telling her mother the result and plus, so kindly 'informing' my mom about it..well, after I reached home, I saw her mother inside my house talking with my mother (even heard she was gladly telling my mom how proud she was for her daughter..daa..) (Isn't they're the perfect combo of mother and daughter..)..I just ignore whatever she done to me..

But when we got UPSR result..I managed to get 4A's 1B and she got 3A's 2B's..I'm not saying that I'm very good but the result seems fair enough..Finally, her mom cannot say anything to my mother..


After primary school, we seems to lost contact coz her family was moving to Perak..but managed to reunite again after diploma time..since then we keep in-touch..

If she's got problem..she'll always look-out for me because she doesn't have so many closes friend..as a friend, I'm always trying my best to help her out every time..


Before she get married, she was out of money and asking for my help..you wouldn't believe what she asked me to do..she did asked me to apply for personal loan so that she can borrow that money from me.. (
how selfish she can be..i hardly can sleep when think about her problem..how she could think all about herself only..she was even didn't let me tell anyone about asking me to apply that loan..)

The truth is ..I was nearly apply for that loan but luckily I did asked my colleagues for some advise (
they said I shouldn't risk my life because someone else like that..what if she cannot pay and the bank will chase after me - for quite some time I think it all over again and I find it is true..) and even I didn't apply for that loan I did lend her some money..it was not that much but if added hundreds it'll become thousand..It was nearly 1 year plus but yet, i haven't received the money. As what she promised me earlier, she'll pay as soonest possible.. (but until now only silence feels the air..) (Luckily I don't apply the loan..silly me! if not I'm the one who troublesome now.. )


There was one day when she doesn't have transport from LRT Kelana Jaya (coz she took lrt to kl for work) she did asked for my help..i did come from Subang Jaya to pick her up even though I had no idea where the lrt is.. (I'm kinda of scared to explore the new area coz I'm always easily get lost..but because of her, I have to face it.. :/ )..she was even request me to come as soonest possible (who's car actually? I don't get her -_-! ). she always looking for me when she needed for help but I don't think she'll do the same for me..so sad to have friend like this.. :(

There was one night when she into a fight with her husband..she asked me to pick her up at komuter klang because she doesn't want her husband pick her..Can u imagine..?? I did.. Then, after reached home when she find out that her husband not at home she asked me to follow her to futsal court (where she thought her husband was..) I did followed her.. and she get into big fight with her husband and even scolded her husband in-front of other people..how childish she was..but better for me to not interfere with their problem..then after crying she asked me to accompany her back home..I did..and after that i decided to go home (it was already 11 pm..so dark..and i was all alone..she wasn't even think about me..all about her..).
After I reached home, my parents waited for me and I was even get scolded by my father for trying to 'interfere' to their prob but actually that's not my intention..I was even cried that night.. :_(

There more about her which I realized as selfish...but I don't want to remember it now..

These situations make me realized that she just using me for her own benefits..It is not that I wanted to reveal bad things about her..but writing makes me relief..writing makes me comfortable to express my feelings and emotions..


To Dearest Friend...

I wish that this year I'm not knowing another friend like you .. I wish you are happy with ur life now..please don't behave like this to other people..if not you'll not having good friend though..

because I do believe ..

" A TRUE FRIEND BRING OUT THE BEST OF EACH OTHER "

Good Bye ..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

aku hargai setiap kata-katamu..terima kasih ^-^