23 Oktober, 2012

kak Lang and Me - she always touched my heart

kak Lang and Me

This little girl called kak Lang is only 5 years old and she is my lovely niece..but sometimes she is acting like she is my own daughter (which I love her doing so..)

  One day..when we were watching TV..and during commercial break..there was one advertisement of Nespray (if i'm not mistaken) featuring a mother and daughter with a music background of.. " ibu.. ibu.. engkaulah..ratu hatiku .." and at the end of the ads..this daughter was hugging her mother..  

   Out of sudden, kak Lang was looking at me closely and said .. " itu macam kak Lang dgn mak Long lah.." (by pointing her small fingers to TV..) and within seconds, by saying "sayang mak Long..... " she hugged me very hard with all her heart and I can see her sincerity by looking into her eyes.. gosh! she almost made me burst into tears.. ( err..actually I did cried..haha..well..don't blame me..it just happen. i can't help myself! )

Actually this is not the first time she touched my heart.. I  shall share with you and might be the series of "kak Lang and me" stories will come out in future..   ^___^

2 ulasan:

aku hargai setiap kata-katamu..terima kasih ^-^