26 Oktober, 2010

In Loving Memory: Amirah Anuar

Dear Diary,

This morning i received a news about a friend...she's gone FOREVER..and will never see her again...
and out of sudden..it makes my day cloudy..i dunno why..even though she wasnt my best friend but..there is something about her that i can indicated as special..yah! she's special...

Her name Amirah Anuar..taking diploma coarse in UiTM Segamat Johor few years back like me..we were only 19 that time..that time..i was very adored with her sweet smile and pretty face..she had soft voice..obviously...i really admiring her 'beauty'..but we dont talk too much that time..

After one year, i heard she had cancer and had to extend the semester..(no wonder i havent seen her for a long time in campus) but from the stories i got from a friend that close to her ..once again...i adored her! admired her spirit and courage to go through all this..she lost her right leg..but she managed to continue her study..and deep in my heart.. "she is special.."

after finished my diploma..since then i havent heard about her anymore..till this morning..i found that her fight against cancer finally over...and it's really drag me until evening to recover my 'cloudy' feeling..

I believed she had been loved by all her family members..her friends..because she was a lovable person..

Deep in my heart..i know she will rest peacefully there..AL-FATIHAH..

"Amirah..you are a beautiful lady...your strength is our inspiration..your spirit and courage through these years will be remembered"

Amirah..WE LOVE YOU..YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MISSED ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

aku hargai setiap kata-katamu..terima kasih ^-^