02 Februari, 2012

The REAL me..

The REAL me ..

I am n0t the 0ne who is fam0us..s0 it is clearly enough there is n0 reas0n f0r pe0ple to read any 0f my writing..H0nestly..I'm n0t the one wh0 is very expressive with my em0ti0ns which pe0ple might interpreting it wr0ngly m0st 0f the time..but I do not mind..pe0ple might get me wr0ng because they w0uldn't kn0w me by my acti0ns but they'll understand me by my writing cause writing is my REAL s0uL..

s0meh0w..I do believe that pe0ple will read my writing..maybe my sincere writing will finally touch some of the lovely hearts out there..because in here.. I'm n0t sharing my thoughts of my mind.. but I'm sharing my em0tions of my heart..

s0meday..definitely one day in future..maybe it is when I'm t0tally g0ne forever.. even though n0t many will cry but I believe there is s0me0ne will cry f0r it..




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

aku hargai setiap kata-katamu..terima kasih ^-^