21 Disember, 2011

Br0ken ~

Br0ken ~


I see you
and wanted to touch you
but it just made me realized
it was 0nly your shad0w
appearing in-front of me at all time ..

When the night comes
I'm seeing the stars all above me
whispering your name on my lips
hoping kind wind sending it to you ..

During the day
I'm walking through the heavy rain
letting my eyes crying with the sky
wishing no one sees my cries
wetness coldness i just ignore ..

When sitting alone
wondering what you're doing
knowing there is someone with you
thinking of that someone in your arms
painful everywhere
but i know it comes from my little heart
always wondering what is that
but i should've known
it was my heart is Br0ken ...

Truly,
Nor Aziha Shahriman 


*Attention*
U may share but please do not copying without permission ..tq ..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

aku hargai setiap kata-katamu..terima kasih ^-^